Friday, August 26, 2016

I've added a couple of things

I mentioned the other day that I was going to touch every card I had in monster boxes and determine if it would stay or go.  I didn't even mention office supply boxes, in which I found a cobra!


Yep, Dave Parker was hiding among paper clips and thumb tacks, in a top loader and ready to be removed and added to the other 18 cards I have from the '82 set.  I figured if I can find a card there, the other 700+ shouldn't be that hard to find.  So I added a want list for the '82 set today.

Meanwhile, I finally got around to scanning another page from the SNI set for a post; this page actually has 2 cards each from 2 of the more generous bloggers to this grandiose cause.  Enjoy!


Card #91:  Carlos Beltran, 2009 Topps Tribute #91/99.  Courtesy of Max from the Starting Nine blog.  New York Mets card #2
Card #92:  Joe Saunders, 2009 Topps Unique #92/1199.  Courtesy of Jason Williams (blog unknown, sorry Jason).  Los Angeles Angels card #4
Card #93:  Barry Zito, 2007 Topps Moments and Milestones #93/150.  Purchased at the 2012 National.  Oakland card #4

Card #94:  Scott Rolen, 2011 Gypsy Queen Brown framed #94/999.  Purchased at a card show in PA.  Cincinnati card #4
Card #95:  Mike Gonzalez, 2008 Topps Heritage refractor #95/599.  Courtesy of Kyle from the JABO blog (retired).  Atlanta card #8
Card #96:  Craig Biggio, 2007 Bowman Blue #96/500.  Courtesy of Max from the Starting Nine blog.  Houston card #5

Card #97:  James Baldwin, 2003 Topps Chrome refractor #97/699.  Courtesy of Brian from the Play at the Plate blog.  Kansas City card #2
Card #98:  Fausto Carmona, 2010 Topps gold #98/2010.  Courtesy of Michael from the Nomo's Sushi Platter blog.  Cleveland card #4
Card #99:  J.D. Martinez, 2011 Topps gold #99/2011.  Courtesy of Brian from the Play at the Plate blog.  Houston card #6

Still no Pirates, something that is "kind of" solved in page 12, you'll see when I post it in the next couple of days.

By the way, I decided to start the hockey version of SNI.  The tab is up at the top, try not to hurt yourself when you roll your eyes.  All the "rules" are there for your perusal, and don't be afraid to ask any questions.  My objective is to post cards as they come in, 1 at a time, just to keep the blog rolling along. 

This 5-6 post a month roll I've been on has got to stop.  One way or another.

Thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a very ambitions project (and you're doing hockey, too?!?!) I hope you're able to get everything organized. Keep us posted on your progress!

    The Collector

    ReplyDelete