Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Knock 3 more off of the list

The SNI project has really made a big push over the past few weeks.  A lot of people have rolled up their sleeves and forwarded me a lot of cards recently, which is really appreciated.

I fell 6 cards short of 1300 by the end of the calendar year (unless a mysterious envelope shows up out of the blue tomorrow), which is not too bad considering that there was quite a lull during the summer for this set.

I received another 3 cards today from Jimmy at the Talking S.Mack blog, all from the 2013 Topps Update set.

Great photo of Alvarez about to hit a gold ball in the HR derby

The Ohlendorf card in the center puts the Senators/Expos on the brink of completion; only one more card to go and they'll be done.  Francoeur on the right brings the Giants to 40 out of 50, and the Alvarez on the left gets the 'Burgh up to 37 out of 50.

I'm awaiting a Christmas purchase from COMC to come my way which will bring the set below the 200 cards needed mark. 

Check out the SNI want list, maybe you have something that I need that will reduce the list even further.  Teams like the Phillies, Mariners, Twins and Tigers all need a boost. 

Jimmy, thank you for the cards, they really are appreciated!!  Your envelope is on the way.

thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. I probably have some serial numbered cards to help you out as well as some Blue Jays. Let me know if you wanna get a trade going.

    ReplyDelete