Thursday, August 29, 2013

Upon further review--my own one card challenge

I am in the process of stealing something, so keep quiet for a minute while I slowly take the title of Dimwit away from Sam.  While Sam has never really struck me as a dimwit, I on the other hand have done some silly things while on this journey I call a blog that have made me shake my head.

Case in point.  While "finishing off" a couple of sets recently on Sportlots, the genius that I call myself decided to wait until after I ordered the cards to check both sets to see if they were complete.

Sure enough, I received the '13 Heritage base cards I needed, and found out I still require one more to finish the set.  I've done my due diligence, and posted the want on the one-card challenge post, so take a look if you must and see if you can help me out.

I've actually got a couple of hours to kill today before I go to work, so I am going to do a little pack ripping myself.  I'm finally going to open this bad boy I bought when I went to Canada a couple of weeks ago:


So for now, I'll head out, but as always, the one card rule applies:


That was found in the rubble that is my computer desk.  What a shame to have this baby buried.

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment