Saturday, October 3, 2020

I won't Lourdes this over anyones head

Spoiling myself lately with the one card posts.  This card has been sitting on my desk for a while now; you may remember when I posted about starting the '86 Topps football set a few weeks ago, at that time I bought this Lourdes Gurriel Jr. jersey card from the same seller at that time, for a nice price of $2.



Nothing fancy, which is OK since I only spent a couple of bucks.  The swatch is blue, perfect for a Jays collector.

It was nice to add something to the hits page on the blog, as I hadn't done that in a few months.  My collecting focus has gone far away from adding any Jays (the bulk of it was just getting too much), so I've limited myself to cheap jerseys and autos to add to the collection.

I won't buy them very often, and usually for cheap, so it's the perfect way for me to stick to the focus which is now set building.  

Maybe my next post will have more than 1 card....

Enjoy the hobby!

Robert


2 comments:

  1. I'm envious of those who can do one-card posts. Even after five years of blogging, I still haven't mastered the art of the one-card post, I think I'm just too rambly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to memorabilia cards... I enjoy picking up cheap ones too. I feel like I'd be will to pay a little more if we knew for sure that they were game used by the actual player on the card. However for a couple of dollars... it doesn't matter too much since it's just a cool looking card.

    ReplyDelete