Wednesday, December 19, 2018

2 by 2

Just a quick "I got some cards post" tonight.  This was an idea that came to me quickly this evening, as I received 3 envelopes in the mail today, one of them being a PWE from a regular trade partner on TCDB, Mike (User ID:49ants).

Mike sent a couple of John Olerud cards to add to my slowly growing collection, and I know that I couldn't have grouped a couple of cards together better.


Beautiful looking cards!   I was always a fan of the Topps Gallery sets from the early 2000's, and the original Heritage release will always be a classic to me. 

I also received a nice bubble mailer from Dennis at the Too Many Verlanders blog.  If you look at the link, I was part of Dennis' Christmas tree of generosity.  In the middle of one of the blocks of cards, Dennis snuck in a pair of cards that helped me complete a set.


These 2 cards finished off the '90 Leaf set for me.  It's always nice to have a little more space on one of the want list pages.  Needless to say there was quite a bit more in the envelope, but I'm saving that for my next post.

I've got enough for a couple of more posts before Christmas, just got to find the time to sneak them in.

Thanks for reading!

Robert

1 comment:

  1. That Belle rookie sure brings back memories. Congratulations on finishing up your set.

    ReplyDelete