Thursday, November 14, 2013

It's like throwing darts blindfolded

I admit it.  When I took down my Blue Jays want list, it made it difficult for people to figure out what I needed.  If you don't have something to reference, how do you know what to send?

I'm sure that people know I love the Jays, but when they endeavor to send me a package like A.J. from The Lost Collector did recently, it has to be like throwing darts blindfolded.

Unless you're Phil Taylor, it's quite difficult to hit a dartboard when you can't see it.  A.J. did quite well though...

He sent out some Finest



Need em all

How about some 80's??

Always I before E when spelling Stieb

A power hitter and a pitcher with a power slider.

Need em both...

You really don't hear the word vintage associated with the Blue Jays, but these two cards are as close as you're going to get...


Need em both...

Finally, a manu relic with the Blue Jays logo and Joey Bats on it is quite all right in my eyes


Chances are if I were to end up in a bar with A.J., I'd do my best to steer clear of the dartboard.

Thank you for the envelope A.J, very much appreciated!!

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment: