Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another complete Blue Jays team set

I've pretty much been down for the count the last 2 days.  It's rare when I book off sick from work for 2 consecutive days, but this damn cold has gotten the best of me.  Now that I'm upright and slightly mobile (at least for the time being), I've started trying to catch up on the pile of Blue Jays cards that I've accumulated over the past few weeks (or is that months?)

The first small batch that I grabbed contained what turns out to be the complete 2000 Skybox Dominion Blue Jays team set, 10 cards total.



I don't know if it's just me, or does anyone else think that this set is kind of drab?  The gold background on the prospects cards is kind of nice, but other than that, the cards kind of do nothing for me.

No matter, that's another team set I can knock off the want list.  The next goal for me is to get caught up with the pile of Jays cards, and also get the Blue Jays want list back up on the blog. 

We'll see how that goes.

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. It could be the blurred backgrounds that make it seem off. There's no sense of speed or action with the blurring. The Vernon Wells card is the only one without a blurred background, but that background doesn't add anything to the card, either.

    ReplyDelete