Saturday, September 21, 2013

The joy of a completed insanity page...finally!

It's been a very long time since I've been able to show off a completed page for the insanity set.  I have quite a few pages currently that have 7 or 8 cards in them, just waiting for the final piece of the puzzle.

Take a look at page 31, the ninth completed page to date:


The Elvis Andrus in the lower right was the final card for this page.  This is also going to be one of the few pages that hasn't been primarily obtained from the blogosphere.  Only 3 of these cards came from outside sources, the rest I either picked up off of eBay, or at the National back in 2012. 

My favorite card on the page?  # 273, the Gerardo Parra sliding catch. 

Hopefully it won't be as long before I'm able to show off another completed page or 2...

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment