Sunday, August 19, 2012

Adam Dunn proved me right, for once

Back in May I posted about Adam Dunn and all the negative ink that he received over the winter about the rough 2011 campaign that he endured..  I made a prediction on that post that by the end of the 2012 season he would hit his 400th HR.

Wow....he actually proved me right!!

I realized this morning that the event happened last night after reading an article about the fan who was arrested last night after going into the fountains in Kansas City to retrieve the ball.  The article also goes on to state that the fan might be fined up to $2,500 for diving after a small piece of history.

I think I'd rather pay a few dollars and get myself something like this instead.

Add caption

Must be the fear I have of being surrounded by tattooed men who are looking to show me the meaning of the phrase "jailhouse love" that prevents me from diving into fountains.

Thanks for reading, Robert


2 comments:

  1. If that guy had only had a fishing net!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last I heard, Dunn was trying to find the guy and was going to give him something (autograph something).

    ReplyDelete