Monday, September 9, 2013

Bookends

One of the sets I wanted to get closer to completing this weekend at the card show was '75 Topps.  I was at 16 cards left to finish the set before hitting the show, with most of the cards left being either rookie cards or HOFers.   These cards aren't going for a quarter apiece.

Two of the cards I needed were of the greatest home run hitter of all time, Hank Aaron.  The cards are numbered 1 and 660, the first and last cards of the set.   Bookends.

They list for $30 apiece in NM condition.  I was able to get these two...


for $10.  The Highlights card has some wear on it, but the #660 card on the right is in great condition.  The 6 cards that I picked up for the '75 set cost me a total of $32.  I'll show off the other 4 tonight. 

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment