Saturday, May 4, 2019

70 cents to get through the Tunnell

If I could have found this card cheaper, I would have bought it.

But to buy one copy on sportlots cost me 18 cents plus a minimum of $1 to ship.

So I sucked it up, and paid 70 cents on COMC for the Lee Tunnell card you see below:


The upside to this card now being in hand?  1984 Topps is now complete.

1 set down, 4 sets to go to finish off my 2019 goal of 5 sets finished.

2 more complete sets are on the way...

Thanks for reading!!

Robert

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love finishing up sets. '84 was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the completed set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing your 84T set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by the headshot on the bottom left, Lee Tunnell is happy that you've completed the 1984 Topps set. I say congratulations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on completing the set!

    ReplyDelete