Saturday, September 26, 2015

Back to business


I couldn't take any more pictures with my phone, because it just drove me nuts.   I finally broke down and bought a printer/scanner today and my first scan to try the machine out was these three Thome cards that I added to the collection a while ago, but just haven't gotten around to showing them off.

I'm liking this so much that I decided to scan 3 more Jim Thome cards that were part of the last order as well.


Exciting!  (at least for me)  I've wanted to write for the past few weeks, but it was such a turn off using the phone to take pictures, when I've been spoiled with having a scanner to do the dirty work for so long.


I've felt so out of touch with my cards, and the blogging community as a whole for the past two months.  Having this scanner is certainly a step in the right direction for me.  I've also found a monthly card show that I'll be able to attend starting next weekend.   It's less than 10 minutes from where I work, so I can head there after my shift on Friday if I'm so inclined, or if I'm too tired I'll go on Saturday.

Now I have no excuses for sitting down and writing, because I also bought myself an office chair today.  It's a little more comfortable than the solid wooden chair that I was sitting in.

Back to business!!  If you're looking for my new mailing address, drop me a line at rmitchell6700 AT yahoo and I'll send it your way post haste.

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't live without my scanner...not sure how you did it! (lol) That Bowman Late Bloomers card looks awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete