Friday, August 28, 2015

23 down, 7 to go


The Brewers are done.  They become the 23rd team to be completed, and now the NL Central is complete as well.  The 3 cards you see here are #48, 49 and 50 for the Brew Crew, and in total the set is down to 28 cards left.  I actually have 8 of those 28 in hand, they just need to be taken off the list.  This will happen sometime this weekend, as I imagine I'll have some time to spare with my first tropical storm as a resident of S. Florida on its way. 

I'm guessing part of the weekend will also be spent verifying that I actually have all the serial #'s that I say I do.  Going through the spreadsheet and the 3 binders of cards will be a tedious process, but I believe it's better to do this now than after I "finish" off the set.  Finding out that I am missing a serial # or 3 would be very depressing once I thought the set was complete.

Updates to come....

thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Robert! Stay safe. But hey, it's just wind and rain and storm surge to deal with!

    ReplyDelete