Friday, October 24, 2014

Trade the '55, keep the '64

I have to be careful.  If I mention a certain player from the vintage years too often, someone might think I'm switching allegiances.

I mentioned in last night's post about how I traded a '55 Kaline away, well today I got one back.

This one fits into my current collecting plan.  $10 shipped brought this great Al Kaline to me.  I've been doing a lot of eBay searches lately, hunting for bargains such as this one.  With my birthday close at hand, I may have to start pulling the trigger on a few of them, just as a present or 3 for myself.

By the way, don't worry about me switching allegiances to the Tigers any time soon, the Dave Bergman at bat still stings a little.

thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. That's a boss card. I'm one Dodger fan that would love that card in my collection

    ReplyDelete