Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If there was ever a SNI "best of"--this would be part of it

Serial # 933

So far, probably the best of the 3 photos I've taken and edited with the camera phone.  When I spotted this card on COMC.com, and found one that had a serial # I needed for the SNI set, I snapped it up in a big hurry.

I love this card.  The fountains in KC were always one of my favorite ballpark distractions when I watch games on TV. 

I still have some cards to go through from the July orders, but removing this card today knocks the set down to 38 cards to go.  So close I can almost smell the finish line.

This also marks 3 posts in the last 3 days.   Keep this up and I might be considered one of the gang again...

thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. That's a great card, surprised I've never seen it before. Keep up the posting, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get to say welcome back yet...glad to read you were taking your talents to (sorta) South Beach!

    ReplyDelete