Monday, September 16, 2019

Easily distracted

I've been trying to focus on finishing sets lately, especially the ones that are closing in on completion.   Friday night I hit ebay and looked up one of my favorite sellers, The Battersbox.  I decided I was going to try and find some '76 Topps baseball singles to try and get a bit closer to completing the set. 

Well, within 10 minutes I found myself looking at a bunch of discounted 71-72 O-Pee-Chee hockey singles.  These looked like they were in great condition, and for $1 each, I couldn't pass them up.


For $9.43 shipped, these 9 beauties found their way to me today.  Closing in 100 cards out of the 264 card set in hand is something I didn't think I would be crowing about now.  With a big order from COMC on the way, I'll pass the 100 count mark within the next couple of weeks.   Hopefully the dozen or so cards in that order will satisfy my want to add to this set for a while.

When it comes to getting a good deal on cards from 71-72 OPC, I'm easily distracted.

Thanks for reading!

Robert

2 comments:

  1. 71-72 O-Pee-Chee hockey is such a beautiful set! Love the bubble letters and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not hard to see how you could've gotten distracted! If I was was ever going to build a hockey set, I go after the '71-72 Topps, or '73-74 Topps.

    ReplyDelete