Sunday, May 5, 2019

2 down, 3 to go

This recent order from COMC was my smallest in quite a long time, just 29 cards.  But it was a purposeful one, as 11 of the cards polished off the 2018 Allen & Ginter set.


I could stomach paying 70 cents for a Roberto Clemente card, which is what this one cost me.  The others in the scan were in the 40-50 cent range; similar to yesterday I probably could have got them cheaper on Sportlots but I didn't want to potentially pay more than 1 postage rate because I had to buy from multiple sellers.


I don't think my luck was too bad as only 5 of the final 11 cards I needed to finish the set were SP's, which you see above.  Brandon Woodruff's RC was the most expensive of the bunch, at 94 cents.  I think in the end I spent between $6 and $7 to finish the set, which is reasonable.

Tomorrow's post will have a few more cards scanned than the past 2 days.  That's what everyone likes right?

Thanks for reading!

Robert

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to pick up those SP's and finish your set for a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete