Sunday, August 19, 2018

1700th post: An A&G blaster break


Hopefully my enthusiasm for this set comes out in the video, as I really do enjoy putting this set together (this will be my 4th A&G set).


I really like the Baseball Equipment of the Ages insert set and will be putting that together along with the base set.  These are 4 I have so far, so I have plenty more to pick up (26 to be exact).  If you have any that you don't want, let me know and I'll be happy to trade for it/them. 



The minis are always up for trade.  Zimmer and Clemens are A&G backs. 





The inserts above are also available to anyone that wants them.   Let me know in the comments if you're interested.

To everyone, thank you for all for reading the blog.  Glad to hit 1700 posts, and like I said in the video, I hope to double that over time.

Thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. Another Trunk Bay insert! This card has been in almost ever blaster box break I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 17K posts! Looking forward to 17K more!

    ReplyDelete