Sunday, June 17, 2018

Try A Pack #14: 2018 Bowman

First off, just want to say Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there, hope your day is filled with fun and family.

OK, I tried a pack of Bowman.  Yes, just 1 pack because that's all I could find around my neck of the woods.

As you can see, it's time for a new scanner as the latest driver download has cut off the edges of my scans.  The cards aren't bad, I like the design to be honest, but of course with just one pack I didn't get anything that provided the wow factor.


What surprised me is there weren't any rookies or Chrome cards at all.  I haven't bought a great deal of Bowman over the years, but I do remember multiple cards of Chrome in packs, and usually some kind of rookies in there as well.   Maybe I just got a defective pack.

If anybody wants any (or all) of these, just drop a quick comment and I'll send them out.  I'll even send the portions of the cards that the scanner ate.

Thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. No chrome at all? No prospects? That's really odd. Definitely something up with the collation on that pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... you got a bum pack. That's not right.

    ReplyDelete