Friday, May 26, 2017

The Great Reorg: #50---Anthony Gose


99 Mile per hour fastball in his first pitching appearance in the minors?  Boy the Jays could have used that a few years ago when their closer problems were keeping them in the lower half of the AL standings.

Best of luck to Anthony, here's hoping that his career change is a good one.

Every so often as I mentioned yesterday, when I hit these milestones I'll throw a quick post on the blog to show off a Jays card.  Maybe this will motivate me to A) keep sorting and adding cards to the spreadsheet and B) post more often on the blog.

This is only card #50 that I've put on the spreadsheet, so there's a long way to go.   At least I've got it started and we're only 5 months into 2017!


Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment