Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Inbound and Down #9: All Trade Bait, All the Time

Not to be outdone, Oscar from the Dodger-centric All Trade Bait, All the Time blog sent me 5 cards to rival the 5 I sent his way during the 100 words contest.


Here's the vertical 3.  The '16 Osuna I already have, but the Benoit/Bautista pair I certainly need for the 2017 Blue Jays team set. Love Benoit rocking the old school Blue Jays cap.


Here's the horizontals.  Grilled cheese and the Blue Jays team card, if you please.  Two more cards off the Blue Jays '17 flagship want list, which hasn't even been created yet.

In hindsight, I could have used these cards to try and do another 100 word post.  But in the end, this post ends up short and sweet, just like a 5 card PWE should be.

Oscar, thank you very much, the cards are appreciated!!

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Cool, glad they created a want list you didn't know you had to create! lol

    ReplyDelete