Tuesday, December 6, 2016

How'd he know?

I developed a good relationship with some bloggers over the years.  You know how it is, you just get comfortable enough with someone that you see a few cards that you think they might like, pop them in a PWE and send them off, no questions asked. 

Thankfully, I have that kind of kinship with AJ from The Lost Collector blog.  I pulled open the mailbox door yesterday to find the latest PWE installment from AJ, filled with cards from recent releases.


Horizontal Blue Jays from Series 2 and the Update set.  How'd he know I didn't have these?


More Jays goodness from Update and Series 2.  I never created a want list for either release, can AJ read my mind?


Archives, Donruss and GQ mini.  Again, no want lists there.  I haven't lit any fires at the new house, so I know I'm not sending smoke signals telling AJ what I need...

My guess is, he's just that damn good.

This PWE also reminds me that I'm slacking on getting my entire Jays collection in order, a lengthy task that I started a while ago, but have kind of backed away from for the last few weeks. 

8 cards, 8 players, chances are only 2 of them are in Jays uniforms come spring training.  I'm hoping EE will sign to make it 3...

Thank you AJ!!  A much appreciated envelope to say the least.

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment