Thursday, October 27, 2016

Could this be a piece of the infamous bat flip?

One of my favorite bloggers, Mark from the This Way to the Clubhouse blog, recently "retired" from the blogging game.  A shame for me, because his was always one of my favorite blogs to read.  Naturally, I had wished him a fond farewell, and on twitter he mentioned that he had a Jose Bautista card to send my way.

It arrived yesterday, and for me it's a beaut...


2015 Donruss Elite bat card!!  Very nice.  Since it's from last year, I'll pretend that it's part of the bat that was flipped against the Texas Rangers in the ALDS (sorry Rangers fans...).  I'm 99.99% sure that it isn't that particular bat, but nonetheless it's still a great add to the Blue Jays hits page, which I'll be updating here shortly.

Mark, thank you for the card, it really is appreciated!!  Enjoy your retirement, and yes we will certainly stay in touch.

Thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. Hey - you can't prove it's not from that bat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the back it probably reads "Not from any specific game, event, or bat flip"

    ReplyDelete