Sunday, December 28, 2014

A PWE that has me seeing red

I don't know about everyone out there, but I know that the best envelopes that I receive in the mail are the ones that I'm not expecting.

It means that someone out there is taking the time to think about me, and send a little cardboard goodness my way.

Jeff from the One Man's Junk (Wax) blog recently sent me one of those unexpected surprise envelopes, which contained 4 red Blue Jays parallels.


It's funny how things change so quick in today's baseball world; only one of these 4 players still are part of the Jays organization.  The one player out of these 4 who I am really interested to see what happens to him is Brandon Morrow.

Morrow signed with the Padres this season as part of their huge makeover.  Their depth chart on MLB.com shows him as the 6th starter, which means he's likely headed for the pen, which I believe might be a blessing in disguise for him.  With the injuries he's had the past 3 years, pitching for shorter stints just may be what he needs to help out the Padres staff.

4 great adds to the Blue Jays collection are really appreciated Jeff.   Thank you very much!!!

thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. Just seeing that DeRosa for the first time. I'll have to find one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roy, let me check and see if I have an extra lying around...

      Delete