Sunday, March 30, 2014

Right now their chances are pretty good

Only 7 entries so far in my 1000th post contest.  Maybe I made it too hard?  Maybe I was a little too conceited in expecting congrats on that "milestone"?  Who knows?

If you're not sure what to do, check out this post.  If you need to still figure out which post is #1000, I'll give you a hint and tell you that this is post 1002.

And for those of you that have come here for the cards, I'll show you the pair of '64T cards that I showed off on twitter last night.


Not bad for $12 combined.  I'll show off the rest of the '64 stack tonight.

If you wanna see the best card I found at the show....take a look at this post.   Sometimes accidents are good.

Thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. I was torn on helping you promote it to bulk up the prize or not to keep the odds in my favor, haha. In the end, I did give it a little plug the other day, which you already saw. Congrats again!

    And those cards are in amazing condition, especially for their age, but not just because.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt, yes they are in pretty decent shape. I saw a lot of great vintage cards at this show, and I'm hoping that I can find some more in May here in Pittsburgh...

      Delete