Thursday, November 14, 2013

2 points

For years, I have heard about the In the Game memorabilia points program, but had never participated.  I took a look at the back of this Joe Sakic card that I received from across the pond and realized that you need to accumulate 400 points in order to obtain a hand numbered memorabilia card (out of 20).

At one or 2 points a  card, that's an awful lot of pack busting, and I'm sure at the end of the day it cost a pretty penny to ship the 400 points to ITG.

At the end of the day, I think I'd rather just have this card for my Joe Sakic collection...


Yea, it looks like it has been at the bottom of a couple of packages in its time, but it doesn't matter to me.

It's gold, and it's now part of the Sakic PC, which is growing quite well lately.

Thank you again Jeroen!

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment