Monday, September 23, 2013

The pages just keep coming

Yes, this has been a little bit of overkill with the completed insanity set pages lately, but this is what happens when a lazy blogger starts getting his crap together and putting things away.

For your viewing pleasure (hopefully), the 11th complete page of the set, page # 26


I'm not responsible for one single card on this page.  Every card has been sent to me by a fellow blogger.

Fantastic.

226:  Damian Miller from Josh at Royals and Randoms
227:  Dmitri Young from Dennis at Too Many Verlanders
228:  Chris George from Max at Starting Nine
229:  Carl Crawford from Dennis at Too Many Verlanders
230:  Kurt Suzuki from Dennis at Too Many Verlanders (anyone sensing a theme here?)
231:  Andrew Carpenter from Greg at Night Owl Cards
232:  Vicente Padilla  from Greg at Night Owl Cards
233:  Carlos Zambrano from Ted at Crinkly Wrappers
234:  Carlos Lee from Jim at GCRL

Only one team duplicated on this page (Cubs).  My favorite card on the page?  I'm a bit torn here, since I've professed my admiration for Carlos Lee, but I have to give the nod to the sliding Carl Crawford card from Stadium Club.

Keep them coming guys!!  Your help is really appreciated...

thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment