Saturday, September 21, 2013

OK, so it wasn't too long

This is what happens when you start getting your shit together.  Pages get completed, and people get to see more cards.

Behold, the 10th completed page in the set, page # 24, cards 208-216


Unlike this morning's page, 7 out of the 9 cards featured here are from the great peeps in the blogosphere:

Starting from the upper left corner:

208:  Herbert Perry via Jeff at 2x3 Heroes
209:  Aaron Hill via Ted from the Crinkly Wrappers blog (currently in retirement)
210:  Carlos Quentin via ...Joe from the Sandlot
211:  Francisco Cordero via Mark at the Chronicles of Fuji
212:  Darin Mastroianni via Dennis at Too Many Detroit Players Grandersons Verlanders
213:  Carlos Santana via Tom at Waiting til Next year
214:  Tony Batista via Max at Starting Nine

Yes, this page suffers from Blue Jay overkill with 3 players on it.  It's random though, which is what I'm starting to appreciate more.  You never know what other bloggers are going to send, and not knowing what's headed my way is a big part of why I am enjoying this project.

My favorite card on this page?  The 2013 Opening Day blue of Carlos Santana.  I love those blues...

Thanks for reading, Robert

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have Santana on my fantasy league team as he is one of my favorites... AND those blue parallels are really nice to look at. I'm glad it's found a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page looks awesome! I love how all the cards are from different sets.

    ReplyDelete