Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The monthly '62

It's funny, looking over the spoils of the card show haul from the weekend, I realized that I had purchased just one '62 Topps card. 

I'm not sure if it was by mistake, or if it was purchased subliminally.  Found in a 50 cent bin, this card is in good shape, edges are nice, corners a little soft but not bad.

Card # 440

I had originally thought that there were no markings on the card, but after scanning and posting the card, I noticed the pen mark in the lower left.   Shows a lot better on the scan than to the naked eye.  Still, the card is another nice addition to the collection. 

Just 555 more to go for a complete set! 

I'm going to spend the next 3-4 posts going over the spoils of my card show travails.  I have a lot of cards to show off, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment