Sunday, March 25, 2012

2 more pages + 3 more cards

Well, as you may or may not have noticed at the top of the blog, I've done a little housekeeping.   I've added 2 more pages of want lists, one of which took me only a couple of minutes to complete, the other....well let's just say the hand cramps dissipated after a little while. 

After the recent successes with eBay auctions recently, I've decided to put up a list of the 2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas list.  I've listed in bold lettering the cards that I already have, which includes these two cards that were the final eBay purchase last week.


BJ Upton and Rich Harden are cards 15 & 16 towards the set, and yes, they both were obtained for 99 cents apiece. 

The other page that I added this weekend was truly insane.  I decided for those of you that didn't feel like going back and forth between the two blogs, that I would put a want list of the serial numbers that I need to complete the serial insanity set.  It was quite the task, but I completed it without inducing carpal tunnel syndrome, and I also divided the want list into groups of 100 for easier reading/searching.   Oh, and here's the latest entry for the set that I pulled from a blaster of Heritage today.


Ervin's card was serial # 1292/1963.  That gives me 511 unique serial #'d cards so far...989 to go!!
I'm going to be updating the 2012 Topps page right after I post this to add the Heritage cards I have for trade.  Take a look, see if there's anything you like and send me an email at rmitchell6700 AT yahoo if you need something.   I'm hoping to get a little closer to completing some sets by trading the Heritage, but I'm always open to offers.

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment