Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 Trade post # 14: Nachos Grande

Good Thursday to you all, hope that your week is going well so far.   Here we have another in a long list of trade posts, this time with Chris over at the Nachos Grande blog.

Chris posted a comment about some A&G relics that he was interested in, and he had some quality stuff for me in return.  Take a look:

First, Chris had a bunch of singles from the '08 UD series I set I'm working on ...


21 cards total he sent from this set, which leaves me at 88 cards to complete the set.

But wait, there's more!  A couple of great relics for the Jays collection hit my doorstep.

The Vernon Wells fits right in with the singles above, as it's also from the 2008 UD I set.

The Brandon Morrow manupatch is my favorite card of the lot.  The logo depicted is from the 2003 season, and though a lot of Jays fans don't care for that logo, I love it.  The bird has the Canadian maple leaf on his arm which is cool, along with the extra large T in the background, and this logo is a winner for me.

These two relics are #'s 19 & 20 in the collection, with #21 still to be posted. 

Thank you again Chris for another great trade!

Thanks for reading, Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment