Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Packs Across America: Dubois, PA

Good Tuesday evening to you all, here I have another installment of the Packs Across America series.

I did a bit of traveling for work last Friday, and stopped by the local Wal-Mart and picked up a couple packs, namely because I had time to kill, and I wanted to add another installment to this series. Here we go:

City/State:  Dubois, PA (approx 2 hrs NE of Pittsburgh, PA)
Location:   Wal-Mart
Packs:  2 rack packs of 2011 Allen & Ginter

Pack 1:


66. Starlin Castro
73. Brandon Morrow
154. Todd Helton
178. Ben Revere
195. Tommy Hanson
199. Jake Peavy
226. Andre Ethier
274. Stan Lee
298. Peter Gammons
330. C.C. Sabathia (earmarked for a certain Owl)
HH97. Hometown Heroes Brandon Morrow
AP23. Red Wolf

A Brandon Morrow hot pack!! 


 Pack 2:

14. Adrian Beltre
127. James Loney
163. Ian Kennedy
203. Aaron Hill
218. Johan Santana
238. Rudy Ruettiger ( to see a more up to date version of this card, click here)
244. Chone Figgins
252. Omar Infante
262. Manny Pacquiao
304. Madison Bumgarner
HH94. Hometown Heroes C.J. Wilson
96.  Daniel Boulud Mini A&G Back (the back says he's a chef, but I don't see the white hat like Chef Boy-ar-dee, so I'm a little skeptical ....)


Outside of the C.C. Sabathia SP which is headed to the Owl.....all the others are for trade.

The first pack gets an A (subjective grade from a Blue Jays fan...what can I say??)
The second pack gets a B+ (A&G mini, two decent pitchers for an SP and insert)

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually happy to get a CC card ...

    I just wrapped up a package for you. It should hit the post office tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete