Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 Trade post # 12: Juuust a bit outside

Good Tuesday afternoon to you all, hope that your week is going well so far.

Yes indeed, you're getting hit with another trade post here at the Habit.  What can I say, it's been a great couple of weeks on the trade front!!

I did a post about a week or so ago with some A&G trade bait, and Kyle from the Juuust a bit outside blog inquiring about a Matt Kemp relic.  A few emails back and forth and a trade was born.

Like I've mentioned on previous posts, what's a trade without a little insanity??

In addition, some Blue Jays found their way to my door....let's start with the old,

and then let's give you some of the new

I especially like the Halladay future stars card...something about that font, I don't know why, it's just cool to me.   The Morrow is also an A&G back, and the Escobar is one of the dreaded SPs from this years Heritage set, so all around a great bounty of cards.

There were a lot of other Blue Jays in the lot, including what appears to be the entire 1991 Stadium Club Jays team, which was most excellent to receive!

Derrek Lee was kind of lonely in this package, however he's going to join his mates as the only addition to the '09 OPC set I'm building...


Kyle has been as busy as I've been on the trading front lately; I know this because I've seen his blog on several posts around the blogosphere lately.  The barnstorming tour that he has started I think is quite cool, and the last I heard it was Alabama bound.  (wondering if it'll end up here in western PA...only time will tell)
Kyle, thank you again for the trade, much appreciated on this end!!

thanks for reading, - Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment