Monday, January 30, 2012

2012 Trade post # 11: Cards from the Quarry

Good Monday afternoon to you all, hope that the start of your back to work week is going well so far.

The trade posts are adding up fast already, it's been a great January so far and I'm looking forward to the next few months of trading.

Johnny from Cards from the Quarry sent me an email inquiring about some Rockies cards that I had posted over on the Insanity blog, as well as some others that I had up on my trade list.  How could I resist this trade when I was told that serial numbered cards were coming back my way!!

What was cool is that he sent some Rockies cards back my way in return for what I sent him...great stuff!!

By the way friends, the Rockies are really hurting in terms of serial numbered cards for my insanity set...as of this writing, I only have 5(!) towards my set.  The Rox are definitely not one of the teams that I thought would be hurting at this point.  Check the bottom of your trade boxes if you have to....lol

Johnny, thank you again for the trade, looking forward to doing more in the future.

thanks for reading, -Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment