Monday, December 5, 2011

This may be the easiest trade post ever

Good Monday to you all, hope that your weekend went well.  I recently completed a trade with Mark from The Chronicles of Fuji blog, which was probably the easiest trade I have ever completed, and probably involved the fewest cards.  Mark is a gentleman when conversing via email, which made this trade experience very pleasant and rewarding.

In return for a Topps Lineage David DeJesus auto card, I received 4 of the newest members of the insanity set:

The Gold on the Moseley Chrome card really scanned well.



































The Bedard card in the top center is especially welcome, it is serial numbered 3/10 and means that I only need cards # 2 and # 5 to complete all of the single digits for the set (at a lot faster pace than I thought I would have for sure!!). 

Mark has some excellent PC's, so if you get a chance to check them out please do.  Mark also writes an excellent blog that poses great questions at the end of each post.

Mark, thank you very much for the trade, and I look forward to trading again in the future.

Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Glad the cards arrived safely... thanks again for the trade & best of luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete