Sunday, December 4, 2011

I didn't receive any Junk from Chris

Good Sunday morning to you all!!  Hope that your weekend is going well.  I've been playing catch up with trade posts, actually doing quite well for myself after the baseball season has come to an end.

I recently completed a trade with Chris from The Junk Blog, a name that I find quite hilarious because the cards I received are anything but.  Chris is into all things Boston/New England, and some Bruins/Red Sox cards I had found their way into his collection.

In return, naturally, I received some more Jays (it's definitely Jays week here on the habit blog, no?)

We start with some of the old guard:



We move on to some more recent cards:




Next we have a pitcher who might fall over at any minute:



This card I really enjoyed receiving.  I hadn't seen any cards like this before, and once again my years away from hobby store/box purchases have led me on the path of discovering new and exciting cards never seen before.


I love how the Jays silhouetted logo in the black background looks.  Needless to say, Roy Halladay on the front of the card doesn't hurt either.
Remember, one man's junk is another man's treasure.

Now, we have some Leafs!!  (Yes I know, like mixing booze and beer, you may get sick at the end of the night, but you have fun while doing it!)



Finally, of course, there's the origin of the whole deal....the insanity...


By the way, just in case you were counting, I only need 498 more of the Matt Antonelli cards and I'll have all 500!!  ( I know, move on, nothing to see here...)


Chris, thank you very much for the trade, hope that you enjoy your cards and I look forward to more trades in the future!!


Thanks for reading, Robert

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some solid cards there! Then again, don't take what I say to mean anything ... I collect Canseco LOL

    ReplyDelete