- Cash. Of course, without cash, I can't even get in. I've had that fund set aside for a few weeks now.
- Want lists. Naturally part of the reason I'm going is to try and fill some needs, not only for me but potentially for other collectors as well.
- Supplies. This is one thing that I ALWAYS forget to bring with me, usually because I'm in a big rush to get there. Things such as top loaders and small 200-330 count boxes to carry cards in will make a world of difference.
- Pens. Another thing I always forget, and I'm usually pretty good about carrying them with me wherever I go.
- Food. I plan on staying at the show quite a while on Saturday, so I guess some snacks are in order. Any ideas here on what to bring?
Thanks for reading, Robert
(261 words in this post, 5389 total for the month)