Thursday, November 10, 2011

Travel day tomorrow...card show checklist

Good Thursday to you all, hope that your week is going well so far.  As many of you have read over the past few weeks, I'm heading to southern Ontario this weekend for the big Card Expo show.  This is my first "major" show in a few years, and the excitement in me is building.  I started thinking about a checklist of items that I should be taking with me, and I always wonder if I'm forgetting something.  I decided to write a quick post to see if anyone out there has any ideas about what I should be bringing with me.

  1. Cash.  Of course, without cash, I can't even get in.  I've had that fund set aside for a few weeks now.
  2. Want lists.  Naturally part of the reason I'm going is to try and fill some needs, not only for me but potentially for other collectors as well.
  3. Supplies.  This is one thing that I ALWAYS forget to bring with me, usually because I'm in a big rush to get there.  Things such as top loaders and small 200-330 count boxes to carry cards in will make a world of difference.
  4. Pens.  Another thing I always forget, and I'm usually pretty good about carrying them with me wherever I go.
  5. Food.  I plan on staying at the show quite a while on Saturday, so I guess some snacks are in order.  Any ideas here on what to bring?
Any other ideas on what I should be bringing with me?  Your thoughts are always welcome.

Thanks for reading, Robert

(261 words in this post, 5389 total for the month)

1 comment: