Friday, November 18, 2011

Hey Mo!! Hey Mo!!

Good Friday evening to you all, hope that you're ready for a great weekend!! 

For the past couple of weeks, Eric over at Manupatches and Mustaches has done his part to make the blogosphere aware of a worthy cause, prostate cancer.  From his posts I have seen that he is very passionate about the cause, which I totally respect and admire.

Part of my 12 step program that I mentioned a few days back is being more active in other bloggers' pursuits.  Today, I decided to put my money where my mouth is.  I donated a week's worth of my blog ($30) to the cause. 

Want to donate?  Click on this LINK and donate to Eric's team. 

BTW, Eric has no idea that I did this....to be honest, it was something I felt I had to do.

Maybe if we get enough donations from the blogosphere, maybe I will run another contest for you guys & gals.   If you do donate, please leave a comment for me.  You don't have to give what I gave, any amount will do. 








































In honor of Thanksgiving next week, here's a short video on how NOT to prepare dinner on Thursday...enjoy!!




Thanks for reading, Robert

words in this post:  197, total for the month, 9540

2 comments:

  1. Dude! I'm at a loss for words right now because of your generosity! A MOllion (see what I did there?) thank yous for the donation. Way cool and way appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to do it Eric. I just hope that others follow along and give as well to a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete