Friday, October 7, 2011

Week 10 ends today....has it been 70 days already?

Good Friday evening to all, hope that you survived the week and are ready to have a great weekend!

I can definitely say I had fun collecting this week.  Received one trade in the mail yesterday that I will post about tomorrow, busted open some 2009 OPC packs that you may or may not have read about earlier in the week (I know a couple of you have anyhow, because my black parallel list has decreased by 7 already), and if any of you are keeping score at home, I've only gone over budget by a total of $1 over the past 4 weeks. 

Also, this past week I was fortunate enough to be asked to participate in a debate over at The Diamond King Blog.  It was great fun "debating" with Ryan at the This Card is Cool blog.  I hope you get a chance to take a look at the arguments we presented for the debate:  RCs from the 60s and 70s VS RCs from current Bowman sets.  It gave me a chance to flex my mental muscles, and I hope to get another chance to do it again. 

Finally, a little bit of "by the numbers" for you:

Number of weeks writing this blog:  10
Number of posts : 95 (including this one)
Number of followers: 45 (45 people are following my insanity, God bless you all!!)
Number of trades with other bloggers: 24
Number of emails sent regarding trades and/or the blog: 209!
Number of wins the Maple Leafs have over the Canadiens this season:  1 (Captain, that's for you sir...lol)

By the way, the offer still stands, once I hit 50 followers, I will run a contest.  So if any of you are reading but not following, hit that Follow button, so I can give away some free stuff.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a fantastic weekend.    Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment