Hello all...just some random thoughts that pop into my head during the week that I thought would be worth sharing.
- Please somebody tell me what the reasoning is behind Topps numbering system for their Update set last year. Every time I read a "US-000" number on the card, I feel like I should be reading a road map looking for the nearest state route. Maybe Topps can't count as high as 990?
|Anyone know where US-8 is?|
- Personally, I'm tired of the Sidney Crosby "saga". Every day here in western PA all I hear is "there's no change in Sid's condition". Please update me when there is a change!! Yes, he's good for hockey blah blah blah, but again, much like the football lockout, the drama just gets too much exposure and I'll be ready for Luke Schenn to take Crosby out again with a clean body check.
- I'm sitting here thinking to myself , boy I wish there was a decent minor league team close by that I could go watch for cheap. Then I chuckle and think to myself....the Pirates are only an hour away..
- I am very curious to see what happens to Topps baseball products next year if Panini makes as big a splash as everybody hopes they will. If Panini is a hit, does Topps have the lead time to make changes to their products? I mean, if Topps has already released the design for their 2012 baseball products (base set and Heritage are pretty much set right now..) what are they going to do to respond?
- Your Thursday music is from a band that I didn't even know was Dutch...I learn more and more as I continue blogging..... Golden Earring...Radar love