Tuesday, September 13, 2011

$50,000 for one card....really? (no, really???)

I honestly had nothing in mind tonight for posting, so I decided to do a little eBay surfing.  I then stumbled upon a listing that is really ....well..... frightening...

$50 K Sidney Crosby ebay auction

Here's a pic of the card/booklet, whatever you want to call it.

Just 8K more and you can buy my house instead.
OK folks, I enjoy cards, and a nice looking card of a star player is what everyone would like in their collection..but $50,000 is beyond ridiculous, it's clearly certifiable.  How anyone in their right mind can even think that someone would be willing to pay that kind of money for a card with 2 autos, and 2 NHL shields, I will never know. 

What's even scarier...someone out there will probably pay close to that amount.

1 comment:

  1. Crap, I'd have to sell my house twice to afford that one.

    ReplyDelete